In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald’s Corporation held a minority interest in Pret A Manger until 2008, was a major investor in the Chipotle Mexican Grill until 2006, and owned the restaurant chain Boston Market until 2007.
A McDonald's restaurant is operated by either a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporation's revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's revenues grew 27% over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9% growth in operating income to $3.9 billion
McDonald's primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. In response to obesity trends in Western nations and in the face of criticism over the healthiness of its products, the company has modified its menu to include healthier alternatives such as salads, wraps and fruit.
McDonald’s Indonesia (PT Rekso Nasional Food) is looking for the energetic and smart young people to join us in managing our Restaurants for the position of :
Real Estate Strategic and Planner - Jakarta Raya
- Find new location/ store for expansions.
- Male / Female
- Min 25 - Max 35 years old
- Min Diploma from any major, Bachelor degree is preferable
- 3 Years Experience in Real Estate / Site Search
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Good communication (For Negotiation)
- Having good analytical thinking, dynamic and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview --- Update : Thursday, June 6, 2013